After satisfying the educational requirements and conforming to the ethical standards of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), Bill was awarded the designation of Certified Business Intermediary. He is also an Accredited Valuation Analyst from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and has been awarded the designation of Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary by the M&A Source of Chicago, IL. For 25 years, Bill has worked with over 500 business owners, helping them to determine the values of their companies. These valuations have helped in acquisitions, estate planning, property settlements, business expansion, buy-sell agreements, divestiture, immigration, and loan packaging.
- Founder and CEO of a successful multi-million dollar wholesale distribution firm with six locations in four states.
- Acquisition advisor in multiple transactions such as enabling a distribution company to grow from $20,000,000 to $65,000,000 in revenue.
- Successfully completed the divestiture of a $8,500,000 division of a $200,000,000 health care company.
- Negotiated numerous acquisitions from $100,000 to $15,000,000 for several manufacturing, service and distribution firms.
- Successfully developed complex business strategies for expanding or exiting businesses or professional practice.
- Provided business valuations and advise for over 500 companies.
- Consulted and assisted various companies that needed to raise debt financing.
Credentials & Education
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
- Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI)
- Licensed Florida and Alabama Real Estate Broker
- Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) by the National Assoc. of Certified Valuation Analysts
- BS from Southern Illinois University, School of Business
- Air Force Reserve Officer in Hospital Administration (R)
- Member, Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Member, International Business Broker’s Association (IBBA)
- Member, Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Board member, Blood Services of Florida, One Blood
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Organizing member and Advisory Board member of the Gulf Coast Community Bank
- Member, Rotary International
- Loaned Executive (LE) with United Way
- Board Chairman of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE)
- Elders chairman of the Gulf Coast Christian Church
- Chaired and served on numerous boards, councils & committees for a variety of charitable and non-profit organizations
Seminar Topics Available for Business Owners & Professional Groups
- Exit Planning
- Why Buy an Existing Business?
- How to Value Your Business
- Business Valuation Methods
- 20 Ways to Add Value to Your Business
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing & Recasting Financial Statements
- Maximizing the Value of Your Business in Changing Economic Times
- How to Add Client Value Working through a Business Intermediary (CPA class)